If you’re in North America (US or Canada) there are many options on where to buy Gold. In fact, most online gold dealers do ship to North America at very affordable rates. If you do not want to go through the hassle of storing your gold yourself, certain gold dealers such as Bullion Vault can store your Gold for you at one of their 3 secure locations: New York, London or Zurich. Once your Gold is stored, you can trade it online at anytime and withdraw your money into any bank account in 3 different currencies: USD, EUR or GBP. For American and Canadian buyers that are strictly interested in buying gold bullion coins such as the American Gold Eagle or the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, GovMint and GoldSilver are ideal partners. Check out the detailed reviews of the 3 top merchants for American and Canadian buyers below…
Ideal for: investors and collectors interested in buying pure Gold Bullion coins and Gold Bars.
Types of Gold sold: Gold Coins, Gold Bars, Silver Coins.
Forms of Payment: Initial 5%-15% by Credit Card. The Rest by Bank Transfer, Check or Money Order.
Shipping: US & Canada.
Pros of using GoldSilver:
- They have a Large variety of Gold Items (Gold Coins, Gold Bars), some with High Degree of Purity (c.f. Canada’s Gold Maple Leaf)
- They can ship straight to your location Anywhere in the World
- They also give you the option of storing your Gold in any of their secure vaults. (Vaults located in the US, Canada, Germany and Hong Kong)
- They provide the best support in the industry.
Ideal for: people interested in investing in Gold with the ability of trading their gold online in real time, without the hassle of shipping/storing their own gold.
Types of Gold sold: Pure Physical Gold Bullion (for investment purposes)
Forms of Payment: Bank Transfer Deposit, Check or Money Order. (Accepts USD, EUR, GBP)
Shipping: No Shipping! Your Gold is safely stored in one of BV’s high-security vaults of your choice (New York, Zurich or London)
Pros of using Bullion Vault:
- The gold you purchase is securely stored in a BV location of your choice: London, New York or Zurich. No need to go through the hassle of storing your gold yourself.
- You can trade your Gold online anytime and withdraw into any bank account!
- You can trade in 3 currencies: USD, Euro, Pound Sterling.
- Big Advantages for Big Buyers: BullionVault charges a maximum of 0.80% to buy/sell gold or silver. Pay even less if you buy $30,000+ worth of Gold.
- Bullion Vault claims to have the best prices in the industry. (Lowest Premium Over Spot)
Top Gold Merchant #3: GovMint
Ideal for: investors and collectors interested in buying Gold Coins.
Types of Gold sold: Gold Coins, World Coins, Rare Coins, Silver Coins, Coins for Kids, Gold Jewelry, Gold Books.
Forms of Payment: VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover.
Shipping: US & Canada.
Pros of using GovMint:
- They have the largest variety of gold & silver coins. They even sell some rare & antique coins that you will not find anywhere else.
- They ship worldwide
- They provide 7 day 24 hour Support
- They provide personal account managers for each client. Your account manager will get to know you and your taste and work with you through the whole process of buying gold online.